Suitable for most leafy vegetables and fruiting plants (initial growth phase). Contains all macro and micro nutrients. Available in two packets of water soluable nutrients.
Hydroponics Nutrients Mixing
• Mix your own hydroponic nutrients from the packets provided to you.
• You will need the following to make your
own concentrate/stock solution. This stock
solution can be used later to make nutrient
solution of any volume.
• For 500L packets
• Two cans of each 5 Ltr Capacity. Mark one
can as ‘A’ and the other one as ‘B’
• A rod/stick for stirring.
• Indispensable Ink Marker
• Measuring cup.
• Take Can A and fill it up with 2.5l of water. Use water that is pure. RO water or
distilled water is recommended.
• Add the entire contents of packet A into Can A and stir it well. Wait until it
• Now fill up the Can A with water so that it contains 5 litres.
• Similarly, Take Can B B and fill it up with 2.5l of water. Use water that is pure. RO
water or distilled water is recommended.
• Add the entire contents of packet B into Can B and stir it well. Wait until it
• Now fill up the Can B with water so that it contains 5 litre.
• Now you have two Cans A and B, each having 100x concentrated stock solution.
How to make Nutrient solution
• To make 1 litre of nutrient solution, take 10ml of solution from Can A and mix it into
1 litre of water
• Take 10 ml of solution B from Can B and add it to water. Use the measuring cup/
syringe for correct measurement.
• Now stir the solution well so that it mixes uniformly. You can use this to water the plants or to fill up the reservoir.