This one day workshop on Hydroponics is aimed at beginners. You could be any of these
Hobbyist - wanting to start your own hydroponics garden in their home for fresh produce and to learn about hydroponics for future business Ideas
Students - interested in taking up hydroponics as a career in the education.
Restaurateurs & Chefs - who would like to try growing exotic vegetables and also local vegetables with unmatched quality and flavor.
Architects/Planners - Interested in integrating Architecture with agriculture to bring out new genre of urban living.
Simply to learn for the kick of it!
What ever your goal is, learning Hydroponics gives you the power to produce veggies in place one cannot grow otherwise.
Mr. Manikandan Pattabiraman a.k.a geekgardener. He brings in
- 10 years of experience in Hydroponics
- Designed and Installed commercial farms in Hydroponics (NFT and substrate)
- Expertise in nutrient design and management.
- Author of leading urban farming blog in India.
INR 5000+18% GST (INR 5900/-)
1. Study materials
2. Seeds & Nutrients (Seeds-Lettuce,Spinach,Coriander,Bokchoy & General Grow-100L,seed starting plugs)
3. High-Tea and Lunch
- Basics of gardening
- Introduction and Basics of Hydroponics
- Various Systems in Hydroponics
- Crops and Systems selection
- Important parameters
- Water quality
- Plant nutrition & Nutrient Management (pH, EC, DO)
- Deficiency, Diseases and Pest Management
- Planning a farm (Hobby and Commercial)
- Economics of Hydroponics farming
- Live Urban Farm demo.
- Assembling a DIY system
Timings and Venue
Date: 19th October 2019
Timings: 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Venu: Hyperfarms Experience Centre, Yelahanka, Bangalore.
Limited seats! Reserve your place by making the payment.
Shivashankari - 97384 70112
Vinod - 97422 70422
For additional queries:
Mail us :firstname.lastname@example.org