Purpose of the event:
Urban families, while being aware of the benefits of consuming freshly harvested food, are often challenged with space, time and even resources to grow their own food at home. Result? Less than optimal nutrition and health on the dining table. Our workshop is committed to add value to you in hobby farming, hand holding you to grow your own produce, keeping your children's health in mind!
How would it be to harvest a fresh bunch of greens every single day from just 9 sq ft in your balcony? Our hobby farming workshop gives you insights into such secrets and much, much more!
- Myths and realities in modern hobby farming,
- nutrition management,
- how to handle pest issues,
- crop growing cycles,
- get the maximum in nutrition from your produce, etc.
- Bonus - become an expert microgreens farmer in just a week!
Mr. Vinod Chakravarthy from Hyperfarms Pvt. Ltd.
INR 2288+18% GST (INR 2699/-)
1. Seed starting kit and lots of discount vouchers to kick start your home farming journey!
2. Tea and Lunch
What value will the attendees get
At the end of the workshop, you will have the power to:
- Grow your produce at home responsibly, saving 80% water compared to conventional farming.
- Offer power packed, nutritious microgreens to your children, week on week!
- Connect your family with the food they eat.
- Take control of hygiene in the food you grow, right from water quality to avoiding chemical pesticides.
- See children show value to food, as they watch nature's miracles grow and reach their dining table.
10:00 am to 12:00 noon - Theory
- Basic Plant Science
- Nutrient and Deficiency Management
- Integrated Pest Management
- Home Farming and Hydroponics
12:00 noon to 1:30 pm - Practicals
- Seed sowing and germination
- Hydro culture and substrate culture
- Nutrient preparation and management
- Microgreen sowing
- Pest and deficiency identification
1:30 pm to 2:00 pm - Lunch break
2:00 pm to 2:30 pm - Open Forum and Valedictory
Timings and Venue
Date: 22nd February 2020
Timings: 10:00AM to 2:30PM
Venu: Hyperfarms Experience Centre, Yelahanka, Bangalore.
Limited seats! Reserve your place by making the payment.
Shivashankari - 97384 70112
Vinod - 97422 70422
For additional queries:
Mail us :email@example.com