This workshop on Hydroponics is aimed at beginner and intermediate level. We also highly recommend this workshop for people who are looking at Hydroponics as a business venture for commercial hydroponics farming in India.
With this Hydroponics training program, you will be able to start your own hydroponic garden. Grow fresh vegetables without any pesticides.
Registrations Now Open!
Training Fee: Rs 4000/-(inclusive of GST)
This workshop on Hydroponics is aimed at beginner and intermediate level. We also highly recommend this workshop for people who are looking at Hydroponics as a business venture for commercial hydroponics farming in India. You could be any of these
Hobbyist - wanting to start your own hydroponics garden in their home for fresh produce and to learn about hydroponics for future business Ideas
Students - interested in taking up hydroponics as a career in the education.
Restaurateurs & Chefs - who would like to try growing exotic vegetables and also local vegetables with unmatched quality and flavor.
Architects/Planners - Interested in integrating Architecture with agriculture to bring out new genre of urban living.
Simply to learn for the kick of it!
What ever your goal is, learning Hydroponics gives you the power to produce veggies of great quality.
Mr. Manikandan Pattabiraman a.k.a geekgardener. He brings in
- 12+ years of experience in Hydroponics
- Designed and Installed several commercial farms in Hydroponics (NFT and substrate)
- Expertise in nutrient design and management.
- Author of leading urban farming blog in India and Founder of Hyperfarms Pvt Ltd.
INR 4000 inclusive of GST.
1. Study materials
Day 1 - 10am IST to 1pm IST
- Gentle Introduction To Hydroponics
- Plants Science - Essentials
- Critical Parameters - Non-negotiables
- Plant Life Cycle & Propagation
- Hydroponic Systems
- Different Types of Systems
- System Selection & Requirements
- Nutrition & Management
Day 2 - 10am IST to 1pm IST
- Seed selection & Planting
- Crop Planning
- Crop Care & Management
- Disease & Pest Management
- Harvest & Post Harvest
- Hobby & Commercial Farming
- Automation & Types
- Hydroponics as a Business
- Sales & Marketing
And a lot more tips and tricks of the trade.
Timings and Venue
Date: 23rd and 24th October 2021
Timings: 10:00AM IST to 1:00PM IST
Venue: Online. Via Zoom Conference
Limited seats! Reserve your place by making the payment.