HM Digital Electrical Conductivity Meter (EC Meter)
HM Digital AquaPro AP-2 Conductivity Meter.
A must have for every Hydroponic gardener
Watch this video to know how to use this EC meter and also on how to adjust EC of your hydroponic nutrients using this Electrical Conductivity Meter
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-9999 µS
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 700 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap and batteries.
- Includes a storage case.
- EC Range: 0-9999 µS (µS/cm)
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS; Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)
You may also need
Cherry Tomato Seeds
Cucumber Beit Alpha Seeds
English Cucumber seeds - Mini Cucumber Seeds
Roma VF Tomato Seeds
Okra Bhindi Sujata Seeds
Imported Yard Long Beans Seeds
Brinjal Green Round Seeds