Strawberry Special Mix - 500 liters
Special Hydroponics Nutrient Formula for growing Hydroponic Strawberries. Fortified with Micronutrients. For a total volume of 500 liters of final nutrient solution.
You can download the nutrient mixing instructions from the link below
Watch the below video to learn more about it
Hydroponics Nutrient Solution Preparation Guide
• Mix your own hydroponic nutrients from the packets provided to you.
• You will need the following to make your
own concentrate/stock solution. This stock
solution can be used later to make nutrient
solution of any volume.
• For 500L packets
• Two cans of each 5 Ltr Capacity. Mark one
can as ‘A’ and the other one as ‘B’
• A rod/stick for stirring.
• Indispensable Ink Marker
• Measuring cup.
• Take Can A and fill it up with 2.5l of water. Use water that is pure. RO water or
distilled water is recommended.
• Add the entire contents of packet A into Can A and stir it well. Wait until it
• Now fill up the Can A with water so that it contains 5 litres.
• Similarly, Take Can B and fill it up with 2.5l of water. Use water that is pure. RO
water or distilled water is recommended.
• Add the entire contents of packet B into Can B and stir it well. Wait until it
• Now fill up the Can B with water so that it contains 5 litre.
• Now you have two Cans A and B, each having 100x concentrated stock solution.
How to make Nutrient solution
• To make 1 litre of nutrient solution, take 10ml of solution from Can A and mix it into
1 litre of water
• Take 10 ml of solution B from Can B and add it to water. Use the measuring cup/
syringe for correct measurement.
• Now stir the solution well so that it mixes uniformly. You can use this to water the
plants or to fill up the reservoir.
Growing Strawberries in Hydroponics is very easy and very rewarding. If you follow the right way to grow strawberries, you will get an amazing crop.
You may also need
Cherry Tomato Seeds
Cucumber Beit Alpha Seeds
English Cucumber seeds - Mini Cucumber Seeds
Roma VF Tomato Seeds
Okra Bhindi Sujata Seeds
Imported Yard Long Beans Seeds
Brinjal Green Round Seeds