Home Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Trap Set
Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Trap Set
This product helps resolve Oriental Fruit Fly Menace.
Recommended Dosage: 4 per acre
Recommended for Crops: Mango, Guava, Orange, Lemon, Papaya. Sapota, Banana, Tomato,Litchi, Cashew, Pear and Fruit crops
Frequency of dosage: 90 Days
HOW TO USE
1. Fix the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Trap as shown in the video.
2. Hang at 3 to 5 feet from the ground level, preferably under the shade after fixing the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure specially made for this trap into it.
3. Make sure the fixed lure is secure in its placeholder and doesn't oscillate and fall down due to the wind.
4. To doubly ensure the trapped flies will not go away from trap either you can add water in the container of the trap or add 1-2 drops of any contact pesticides like Malathion / DDVP to the lure using an ink filler.
5. For prolonged harvest, replace the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure piece once for every 90 days.
6. Remove flies and lure form trap box and bury them one feet below the ground or burn the dead flies.
7. The trap can be even used in pre-harvest period for securing the yield.
The Trap is simple to assemble and hook in every farm field, it is easy to use and easy to remove the captured dead flies so it is easy to maintain.
As the trap is very sturdily built to combat against UV light, Rain water, heavy wind blows, colour degradation so the trap can be used for multi-season.
The Container can hold upto 5400 dead flies.
The Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Trap can be used to attract and trap pests of the Bactrocera dorsalis with 83 sub species. Commonly known as Fruit Fly, it is a major pest of high risk and causes damages upto 100% pre-harvest damage. Moreover, this pest cannot be controlled by any pesticide as there is no pesticide developed.
We recommend farmers to use during cultivation of all fruit Crops.
Pathway Block Technology:
The direction of the fly entry is designed in such a way that the fruit flies can enter easily in to the trap.
There are three equvi positioned openings for easy entry and exit of air and flies located at 120 degree angle. The free pathway is blocked by the specially positioned lure (at the top of the container and centre of the cap). The pathway block technology provides the following benefits for better performance:
1. The air entering into the container will hit the lure and is highly concentrated with the pheromone all the time so that the trapped fly will never try to go out of the trap.
2. The air enters, hits the lure and exits the trap with the pheromone.
3. The flies enter the trap, hit the lure block and fall down inside the trap.
4. Also, for better performance even after the trap box is filled by the flies, the warmth from the cap will hit the lure so that the pheromone is constantly released
As the fruit flies have very high attraction towards the pheromone, the flies will never leave the trap, due to suffocation and heavy licking of the lure the flies dies inside the container of trap.
Color Alluring Technology
Specific yellow color is used for cap; this yellow shade in particular is visually alluring and optimized for better pest attraction.
Ultraviolet light on plastic cause photo oxidation of thermoplastic resins. due to which there is a decrease in optical, mechanical and physical properties leads to loss of surface shine, surface rips, de-chalking, yellowing, discoloration, brittleness, deterioration of the mechanics, etc.
UV Proofing of each and every trap component provides stability against the adverse effects of oxygen and light, making them heat and extraction resistant. Its low volatility helps in retention of transparency, delays surface degradation, provides prolonged field usage as they can be re-used for up to 3 seasons. It is weather proof as it is stable and sturdy in all weather conditions.
Rain Protection Technology
The trap container is designed in an Umbrella shape to avoid the entry of rain water into the trap even when tilted at 45 degree angle. This is to ensure there is no dilution or degradation of the pheromone. To guard against rain wash out of pheromone, the lure is placed at the top of the trap.
You may also need
Cherry Tomato Seeds
Cucumber Beit Alpha Seeds
English Cucumber seeds - Mini Cucumber Seeds
Roma VF Tomato Seeds
Okra Bhindi Sujata Seeds
Imported Yard Long Beans Seeds
Brinjal Green Round Seeds